What is the best book ever written?
Find your best book!
There have been so many books written over the centuries that choosing the best ever or even the ten best books would be an impossible task. The best for you however is much simpler. So while no one can select the ten best books admired by all you can definitely choose the books you like best.
The problem is that with so many books clamoring for your attention it’s difficult to know which book is the next one for you to read. Do you choose a modern new title or a literary masterpiece? Usually you have to read a book first before you can decide if you like it however there is a simpler, scientifically accurate method of choosing a book. It works by selecting your favorite number. I know it sounds hokey but why don't you give it a shot anyway? What have you got to lose?
1) You start by picking your Favorite number,
2) Multiply by 3 then
3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3.
4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number….
5) Add those digits together. If you end up with a two digit number add those digits together until you have one digit.
Now Scroll down ...
With your number in mind check the list below to find the book you should be reading next:
01. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
02. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
03. War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
04. Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
05. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain 6
06. Hamlet by William Shakespeare
07. Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
08. In Search of Lost Time by Marcel Proust
09. The Phoenix Conspiracy by Brian David Alexander
10. Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling
11. 1984 by George Orwell
12. The Great Gatsby, by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Okay you can stop picking other numbers, the Universe has spoken. Now go and get a copy and find out why the Universe wants you to read it.